Students at Fanshawe College produce a wide variety of scholarly and creative works.This is a collection of all of our exemplary student work published to FIRST. Scroll down to browse all student publications.
Instructions to submit your work
Before you begin, please be sure you have the following items:
- The name and email of the faculty or staff member who will be reviewing your work
- The submission's title
- The Academic School your program is in
- Your program name
- The abstract (up to 250 words)
- A list of keywords (unlimited)
- The electronic format of your file (word document, PDF, power point presentation etc)
1. Log in to your FIRST account. If you have not signed up for one, please do so here.
2. Click the Submit your work here link on the right hand side of this page
3. Read and accept the Student License Agreement
4. Fill out the submission form - all items labelled in red are required fields
5. Read over the submission form to make sure everything is correct
6. Click the Submit button. This will take you to the final publishing page where you can revise your submission if need be.
You're done! Your work will now be reviewed. Keep an eye on your email as you will receive information regarding your publication.